End users do not interact with specifications and wireframes. Rapid, testable prototypes and early end user validation enable the teams to focus on the end result. This minimizes the need for internal specifications during the projects.
We develop in record time and launch early. After launch, Lean UX principles ensure products and services are alive. There is no version 1 now and version 2 next year. That was when software was shipped in boxes. There is the version you run this week. And it is a lot better than the one last week.
Lean UX Manifesto:
- Early customer validation over releasing products with unknown end-user value
- Collaborative design over designing on an island
- Solving user problems over designing the next cool thing
- Applying only the appropriate tools over following a rigid plan
- Nimble design & immediate prototyping over heavy wireframes and specifications
We prototype everything with code. We start with Angular 4 on day one.